2022 Travel & Sports Legacy Foundation Scholarships
The Travel & Sports Legacy Foundation is offering six $1,500 scholarships annually, three awarded to students graduating from Arlington ISD who have participated in the Dan Dipert Career & Technical Center Culinary Arts & Hospitality Program and three awarded to TCC “at large” eligible applicants.
• Web address for students to apply: www.tccd.edu/scholarships
• Students complete one application to be considered for TCCF scholarships
• Students will need to apply to TCC and obtain a TCC ID that will be used to apply for a scholarship
• The deadline to apply for a TCCF scholarship will reopen in 2022
• Applications require a 300-600 word essay and two references
Francis Kobty Hospitality Scholarship
A Culinary Arts Scholarship will be awarded annually to a graduate from the Arlington Independent School District (A.I.S.D.) and Mansfield Independent School District (M.I.S.D.) to help a student annually reach his/her goals at Tarrant County College. The family will award one scholarship annually to a TCC Culinary Arts student. The full scholarship will cover tuition, books, and support materials. Aziz Kobty will serve as a mentor to the student. The scholarship will be awarded in August.