2023 Travel & Sports Legacy Foundation Scholarships
The Travel & Sports Legacy Foundation is offering six $1,500 scholarships annually, three awarded to students graduating from Arlington ISD who have participated in the Dan Dipert Career & Technical Center Culinary Arts & Hospitality Program and three awarded to TCC “at large” eligible applicants.
• Web address for students to apply: www.tccd.edu/scholarships
• Students complete one application to be considered for TCCF scholarships
• Students will need to apply to TCC and obtain a TCC ID that will be used to apply for a scholarship
• The TCCF scholarship period will reopen on March 1, 2023, and close on May 1, 2023. The scholarships will be awarded on August 14, 2023.
• Applications require a 300-600 word essay and two references
Francis Kobty Hospitality Scholarship
A Culinary Arts Scholarship will be awarded annually to a graduate from the Arlington Independent School District (A.I.S.D.) or Mansfield Independent School District (M.I.S.D.) to help a student annually reach his/her goals at Tarrant County College. The family will award one scholarship annually to a TCC Culinary Arts student. The full scholarship will cover tuition, books, and support materials. Aziz Kobty will serve as a mentor to the student.
The TCCF scholarship period will reopen on March 1, 2023, and close on May 1, 2023. The scholarships will be awarded on August 14, 2023.
TCC Hospitality Management & Culinary Arts Program and UT Arlington Kinesiology Sports Leadership & Management Program
TSLF awards scholarships annually to Tarrant County College Culinary Arts & Hospitality Management Program students and UT Arlington Kinesiology Sports Leadership & Management Program students. Scholarship recipients have the opportunity to participate in the yearlong Milestones Mentoring Program.